buying a used concert grand

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Tue Aug 14 21:57:39 MDT 2007

On Aug 14, 2007, at 6:03 PM,Tom Driscoll wrote:
>     Why not consider a rebuilt  D from one of our "State of the art
> rebuilders "
>     Ron Nossaman, Dale Erwin, Jude Reveley, David Anderson and
> others .Instead of a beat piano with who knows what issues, you get
> a piano that has been maximized for performance .

Exactly. Go play a D by Ron N.; he's closest to you; or fly out here
in October and you can play a freshly minted D by Erwin/Andersen/
Bellieu---we'll give you a fair deal and an ironclad 10-year
warranty---and a better piano by far, whether Ron's or ours, than any
C&A D could ever be. IMHO.

David A.