Terry's bridge repair method WORKS!

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Aug 14 15:01:59 MDT 2007

One of the reasons I use the 404 rather than the 406 for general bonding is
that is mixes into the resin much easier. The 406 tends to get lumpy and you
really have to mix, mix, mix it and then there still are lumps of powder.
The 404 mixes in really fast and completely. If I'm going to use epoxy for
laminating and want a filler, I will use the #403 Microfibers.

Terry Farrell