Dampp-Chaser in action?

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 12:33:46 MDT 2007

Right, because most of the heat goes up and out and wouldn't be
effective at the action.

In theory, grand actions might benefit from a rod or two under the
keybed. However, I'm not so sure how it would be in real life.  Any
official Dampp-Chaser studies to show one way or the other?

My thinking is that sticking action parts are indeed affected by
higher humidity, but the root cause is tight centers.

JF