essex grand

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 10 06:58:45 MDT 2007

At a local Guild meeting at the local Steinway dealer, we were presented with a new Essex, Chinese-style, for evaluation.  Very impressive, with a smooth transition scale, large beams and massive rim structure.   Quick tune, out of the box, no voicing, sounded very nice.  Nicest Chinese piano I've seen yet.  I don't know the price of the piano we saw.
Paul McCloud
San Diego