What to tell clients

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Aug 10 06:34:28 MDT 2007

If the piano was bad I say it was sounding pretty ripe, it needed my
attention. If it was bad after only 6 months I may use the opportunity to
talk about climate control.

If the piano wasn't too bad I say the piano did really well, or if it is on
a very regular schedule I say that it was about where I like to see it, it
was where I would a expect a piano that is regularly maintained to be.
Sometimes I will further elaborate that our goal is to keep the piano from
getting out of tune so that it is nice anytime you sit down to play, that is
why we do it regularly, and our plan is working.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802