What to tell clients

ITUNEPIANO at aol.com ITUNEPIANO at aol.com
Thu Aug 9 17:32:26 MDT 2007

If it's close, I tell them the piano was very stable, but did need a tune  so
I'm glad they had it tuned.   Let's make sure we keep it in good  shape by
tuning it regularly.  BTW, can we schedule your next tuning?

If it's nasty, they know it up front.  I've already told them I need  to
double tune the piano, and they need to tune it again soon.   When  finished, a
big sigh, a big smile, and a big bill do the trick.   hee  hee.

Bob Maret,  RPT
Piano Technician