Counter-bearing drag

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Aug 8 17:18:59 MDT 2007

ROFLOL

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of PAULREVENKOJONES
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 5:55 PM
To: Pianotech List
Subject: Re: Counter-bearing drag

It's the mythology to which I referred. Language does strange things as we
both know. Since we, as a group, tend to be technicians and not engineers,
our language tends to be self-lubricating :-).

Paul

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune
cookie)

In a message dated 08/08/07 08:55:32 Central Daylight Time,