Stringing Faux Pas or Not Taught Anymore?

ITUNEPIANO at aol.com ITUNEPIANO at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 08:54:26 MDT 2007

Good Point Micheal.  Surgical style gloves can be used while  stringing but
wear though quickly. Masking tape on finger tips helps  and is better than
nothing.  I've used talcum powder but it makes things a  bit slippery.  I try to
string in the morning before the heat of the  day hits, then I'm not sweating
as much.  The corn starch seems like a  good alternative.

Bob Maret,  RPT
Central Florida