Baldwin 9' bushing removal

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Mon Aug 6 23:37:05 MDT 2007

Wow, scary.  I particularly like the added jiffy weights, (Joes pizza,
laundry and piano service?)

There are probably plenty of members on this list that would yell bloody
murder and wave protest signs at me but in this situation I would probably
prefer to modernize.  I'm all for historic preservation but a piano like
this will probably always be worth face value; there are just too many
bigger fish in the sea.  That being the case if you are rebuilding this
action entirely, (you didn't specify), you might want to consider giving it
"the works" and do away with the mess.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV