hammer felt separated

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Aug 6 08:59:01 MDT 2007

That sounds like a lot of work to me - especially if you have a number of hammers to fix. I don't use CA glue for every repair either, but IMHO, this is an excellent task for CA. I simply spray between the felt and core with accelerator, squirt in a bit of thick CA, finger clamp for 8.7 seconds and move on to the next hammer. Works great and is very fast.

Lot's on this in the archives.

Let me guess - Aeolian product? Or is it a Baldwin?

Terry Farrell