no fan of overhead fans while tuning

Michael Magness ifixpiano at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 20:58:21 MDT 2007

I wear the 20DB ear plugs that Pianotek sells and find common annyances such
as ceiling fans, buzzing ballasts in light fixtures and many other ambient
noises(including the nasty overtones in many pianos) are diminished greatly.
I also have the added advantage of know ing I'll still be able to enjoy the
sound of a piano "naturally" and not need artificial help as I continue in
my career.
Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service