Fans, You know what I hate?

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Aug 3 19:00:32 MDT 2007

"Then there is the clock syndrome."

I can relate to this. I have one client with an old worn-out grand piano - she is a piano teacher and has a real nice little studio. Unfortunately she has chosen her studio to display her coo-coo clock collection. She must have 15 or 20 coo-coo clocks hung around the room - none of which are set to any particular time - but all of them are in excellent working condition.  I guess it works out though - I can't hear her piano to tune it, and I can't imagine she can hear her piano when she plays it!

Terry Farrell