New bass strings, some dead

Shawn Brock shawn_brock at comcast.net
Thu Aug 2 22:45:19 MDT 2007

Mike:
this is interesting.  I had a round of bad bass strings lately as well.
Ordered a set for a Milton vertical and a set for a Baldwin m.  Both new
sets had bad strings at the top of the bass and a couple bad ones at the
beginning of the singles.  I wonder if we are using the same stringmaker?
Never had this problem before.