Randy Potter Course Response

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Aug 2 18:12:35 MDT 2007

Telephone is by far the best way to reach Randy. I've never used the
"student number in the subject line" trick, mainly 'cuz I have no clue what
my student number is. I do know that before he implemented that I tried to
buy a SAT-III thru him to no avail. I ordered from the mfr and got it in
days.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN