Instructions for looping machine.

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Aug 1 13:09:13 MDT 2007

Might do the trick. It seems similar, in as much as there is a twister
pulling against, a friction that is manually applied.
I see the yours was the more expensive one.
Schaff and APSCO seemed to have the same 2 units for sale.
I found the instructions for every other jig, I purchased, but not that one.
Oh well, might go back to the nail in a piece of wood.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca