Tuner Injured

Stéphane Collin collin.s at skynet.be
Thu Nov 30 08:57:46 MST 2006

Hello all.

I have read somewhere that celluloïd was highly inflammable and prone to
explode in some circumstances.  Celluloïd was used about the second half of
the 19 th century mainly for billiard bowls and as piano keys covering,
intended to replace ivory which was lacking because of secession war.  It
was one of the first stuff that you can easily give any shape and colour you
want.  I didn't know that there were golf balls made out of it, but you must
expect anything from terrorists.

Best regards.

Stéphane Collin.