Steinway upright verdigris

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Nov 30 06:27:05 MST 2006

I don't use perc mainly for reasons of toxicity and clearly the best
solution is to chuck the parts.  When I did try it, some years ago, it did
free things up for awhile but I never followed up the piano.  Recently I had
a Steinway upright in which chucking the parts simply wasn't an option for
this customer (at least for now) and all we could do was try to free up the
action as best as possible so she could at least play it.  Goose Juice seems
to work the best and last the longest in my experience.  Sometimes spending
the client's money on the second best, even temporary, solution is necessary
until such a time that the best solution can be considered.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com