Lacquer Thinner

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 29 21:28:40 MST 2006

Horace said: "Except that, for what Alan wants/needs, flashing faster is
not a plus, I agree.

Best.

Horace,
I think I didn't 'splain quite adequately. When I use it in my hammer dope
it flashes faster, for quicker results. When soaking lacquer out of
hammers, this stuff will attack the lacquer quicker, i.e. soften it. And
when it's doing that job, the flashing issue doesn't seem to matter as it
has softened that junk and flushed it into the bottom of the hammer where
it belongs. The short story is: it works far better than the tried and true
methods with acetone and regular lacquer thinner, IMO.

Joseph Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I