Urgent need of help with three technical terms

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Wed Nov 29 20:55:20 MST 2006

David  -
There is a German term (of course!) for this: "Stielsschräge", which
translates into "(hammer) shank obliqueness".

This is what I was posting about a few days ago at the start of the
"overstriking" thread.
I have never heard of a corresponding term in English, perhaps there is
one in Britain?

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440