Verituner on pocket pc?

Karl kaputt karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 02:12:46 MST 2006

But you do 2 tunings for pith raising, right? How long does the first pitch
raise take with vt? I find it hard to believe that an ETD can anticipate how
the different regions of a piano will detune while pitch raising. Every
piano or grand is not like an other! But I do believe you and all the other
tuners who wrote the same.

Gregor