traveling brass rail butts

Frank Emerson pianoguru at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 22 23:32:46 MST 2006

Yicks!  Don't think I would even think about bending those old brass tabs.
If it doesn't break, it could stress that old brass enough that it will
break at a later date to haunt you.

Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm thinking, probably the closest I will get to a drumstick, here in
China, might be black-skinned chicken claw soup with seaweed.

Frank Emerson
pianoguru at earthlink.net