"Wild Strings"

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Wed Nov 22 22:37:11 MST 2006

Mike --

At the risk of being scorned... One of my mentors used to tell me that I was
being obsessive about the fixes I was attempting and the tunings I was
trying to accomplish on pianos that simply would not comply. In his words:
"You can't save them all." It has taken me a long time to both understand
what that means and to integrate it into my goal of satisfying the customers
needs to the best of my ability. The piano allowing.

-- Geoff Sykes
-- Assoc. Los Angeles