"Wild Strings"

carlteplitski koko99 at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 22 22:01:57 MST 2006

Similar situation with one of my clients.  Many wild beating notes ,
which can't be tuned out.
Have made some estimate propossals , but don't seem to be able to
impress anyone enough
to do  something  about it.  There are of course , other people who care
enough and  trust me
and believe what I  tell them is correct,  and do work to improve  their
piano.  All times,  much
improvement was made , and the client was happy with the result.  Those
of course , who don't
and still want me to tune , will get the best I can do under the
circumstances , and move on.
I have a grand in a church that has a very heavy action. I have pointed
this out to the people in charge,
but they just wave it off as no big deal..  The keyboard needs  lube and
even the smallest amount of
regulation to improve it a lot, but the attitude is that a decent piano
player can make any piano play just fine.
                                                    aaarrrggghhhhhh !!!!
Ignorance is hard to overcome

Carl / Winnipeg