Killer Octave CC & CC&R

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Nov 21 03:46:03 MST 2006

Ron

For what its worth.  Andrew used the abbreviation directly after he
wrote it out wordwize... below. Seemed pretty clear what he was talking
about.  You'd say RC, but <<his>> term is equally useful me thinks.

Cheers
RicB

    Ron N writes:

    Incidentally, I have no idea what the hell CC&R means. The term is
    RC&S, or rib crowned and supported.

    Wrapping up...
    Ron N

        Ric,
        We've been enjoying a Sauter here.  I hadn't looked into
        soundboard construction methodology. /* Would your description
        coincide with Compression Crowned and Rib supported--CC&R?*/

        .... snip

    Andrew Anderson