Butt Joints

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 19 18:28:03 MST 2006

Sid,
Yup! From MLCS. mlcswoodworking.com is their website. Being a rabid
Catalogue dude, I used the catalogue.<G> They have all kinds of router
bits. One that I just spotted while looking for this reference, is what
they call "glue joint bits". It claims "50% greater glue surface than butt
joint"! Comes in 1/4" or 1/2" shanks, just like the finger joint bits. Some
of their bits are a bit pricey, but it's a great resource when you're doing
this woodworking thingee.<G>
Regards,

Joseph Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police