Bandsaw Options

Philip Jamison mortier9 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 19 11:15:23 MST 2006

I've been considering the Rikon 10-325 14" bandsaw (you can look it up on
Google). This has received some good reviews (editor's choice in Popular
Woodworking last month) and has some fine features, including a 13" resaw
capacity and blade loading from the front and not the side, as in most saws.
It also costs less than the Laguna. I have no interest other than as a
potential buyer, but it looks like a good design to me.

Philip Jamison Piano
West Chester, PA