mysterious metal clips

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Thu Nov 16 16:02:01 MST 2006

Well, somebody put them in there to solve a problem.  I was happy to please a fussy customer by using a couple pitchlocks to improve unmatched bichords on a Steinway.  I suppose the drawback would be someone saying, "Hey, what are these doing here?" and sticking there fingers in to try to remove them and dropping them in the action...

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois