Rebuilt Action Touch is too light

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Tue Nov 14 20:21:16 MST 2006

Brett,

In your case you might have to remove leads from the keys to make the
action a little heavier. Usually keys are weighted in front of the
balance rail. If you want to make it heavier, you might have to remove
some of these. To do this, you will need to put leads on the back of the
balance rail and measure how far from the rail you need to add which
size weight. Then you will have to calculate and remove the equivalent
from the front.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC