What!?? (Announcing GreatPianoTuners.com)

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 20:21:01 MST 2006

You go Julia
  Dale

Greetings,

      Ummm....dont we have a great  discussion forum now with the PTG  forum
right here??  ....What? Are these web site designers trying to move in on the
PTG's  business?

And What? Are we PTG'ers suppose to subscribe to  it?....Gimme a
break!...with this thing before ya know it,  piano  repairs will be general public
knowledge, that is if the seasoned pros are  pulled onto the thing. Should just any
people get the know how free  for what has cost time and money for the rest of
us to learn and had the guts  to take the risk to go into it as a profession!.
. ..I dont think so..its  not for me. .thanks but no THANKS! One of my
cleints dad bought  her a tuning "wrench" for Christmas last year...Can you
imagine...they  are now selling them to the public. Its unnecesary.

Julia Reading, PA