Drilling into Polyester - retry

Gene Nelson nelsong at pbic.net
Tue Nov 14 09:29:05 MST 2006

Conrad,
Thanks for the pics. My appology for the terminology error, I am talking
rear support bracket (it is a hinge as well). About 9" long by 1" wide,
stands relatively veritcle and it folds back onto itself to allow the music
rack to lay flat or to be supported by it.
I see some SS with it and some without. Do not have any idea about years and
models. I may have a problem adapting this bracket to a music rack that was
never designed for one.
Gene