padded grand cover recommendations

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Mon Nov 13 19:37:53 MST 2006

I'll second that.

Alan Eder R.P.T.

-----Original Message-----
From: WilsonianJ at aol.com
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: padded grand cover recommendations

I've been using Instrument Covers with great satisfaction for years.

Dennis Haley
(877) 542-6837

Good luck,
Jim Wilson, RPT
L.A. Chapter

In a message dated 11/13/06 2:35:14 PM, jpdraine at gmail.com writes:

I need to provide a quote for two padded piano covers (St. B & D) for
a venue. What's the best out there? I did call Jansen for a quote, and
I am generally very happy with the quality of their other products.
I did call American Piano Cover Company (aka Alicia Hastings); the
over the phone quote was considerably less (~$100) than Jansen's, but
I don't know anything about their quality (any of you have APC's
brochure? I don't).
Testimonials?
Thanks,
Patrick Draine