padded grand cover recommendations

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 12:41:21 MST 2006

I need to provide a quote for two padded piano covers (St. B & D) for
a venue. What's the best out there? I did call Jansen for a quote, and
I am generally very happy with the quality of their other products.
I did call American Piano Cover Company (aka Alicia Hastings); the
over the phone quote was considerably less (~$100) than Jansen's, but
I don't know anything about their quality (any of you have APC's
brochure? I don't).
Testimonials?
Thanks,
Patrick Draine