clamping action cloth

MICHAEL MORVAN keymaestro at verizon.net
Sun Nov 12 08:17:36 MST 2006

Ed,
    Apply the hide glue on the outer ends of the wooden sticker (not the
middle) put the action cloth on and use tape as a clamp. Tape will stretch a
little bit and apply good pressure until the glue cures, then you just peel
off the tape and throw away. Masking tape or electrical tape work best, tape
front to back not side to side.
Michael A. Morvan
Blackstone Valley Piano
Dedicated To Advancing The Art Of Keyboard Restoration
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma. 01569
(508) 278-9762
Keymaestro at verizon.net