use or abuse of forum

ed miller edmiller3 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 11 21:30:50 MST 2006

I've been participating in this forum for about 6 months on and off. The
only way I've ever contributed to it is with the questions I've asked. The
questions are usually technical in nature about how to do something.

I often feel hesitant to ask a question, though, because I'm not sure how
all you veterans feel about students/novices such as me using the forum as a
resource only to take from.

Is it use or abuse?

Every question I've ever asked has been responded to by multiple people, so
I pressume that my participatiion thus far has been acceptable. But I'm
curious to hear your thoughts.....

Ed