fees

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Wed Nov 8 21:32:03 MST 2006

Thank you very much to a few of you who have responded, so far. I think
that I will print out copies of these emails for my customer unless
anyone objects. I'd sure like to have a few more comments to print out
though. If you were thinking of responding but haven't yet ..... please
do! Thanks in advance for your effort.

regards,
Greg Newell