Suzuki Pianos -- Anyone?

Bruce D. Rempe bruce at iDataDesigns.com
Tue Nov 7 13:05:49 MST 2006

I ran across an ad for Suzuki pianos some time ago.  I noticed recently that
they are being sold by Costco.

Does anyone have any experience with these instruments??  Can you provide
some insight regarding their overall quality, tone, etc?

Do we know anything about who's making them?  And, thru what process??

My experience with Costco is that they usually try to offer a "little
better" product.  But, this is the first time I've ever seen full-size grand
pianos available thru such a mass-marketing system.

Curious .....

-bruce

Bruce D. Rempe
LaPorte City, IA