Baldwin 6000

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Mon Nov 6 08:50:25 MST 2006

At 07:55 AM 11/6/2006 -0600, you wrote:
>I'll go one step further than Ron...   I really like the sound.
>Steve Fujan

A friend of mine had gotten a 243 at about the time of the Gibwin
takeover/makeover. She later traded up to a 6000.

Like night and day. She loves the touch and sound, teaches voice and piano
from it and even the little kids gave it rave reviews.

That makes only two among my clientele, but I enjoy tuning them both.

Conrad Hoffsommer

There comes a time in every man's life and I've had plenty of them.
-Casey Stengel