Tom Driscollini in Time Warp!

Jason Kanter jkanter at rollingball.com
Sun Nov 5 23:04:24 MST 2006

It's not an Outlook Express fix. It's your system clock. You have changed it
from Nov 26 to Nov 4, still not quite on, but closer. Assuming this is a PC,
double-click on the time in the lower right of your screen, set the date and
time as closely as you can, and then select the "Internet time" tab and
enable automatic synchronization with an internet time server.

Jason