Baldwin 6000

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Sun Nov 5 13:02:55 MST 2006

Anybody have an opinion on the Baldwin 6000 (looks like a 52" or so upright)?  An aquaintance told me he was considering buying one--saying it had gotten excellent reviews (?)...I didn't ask him from whom.   Personally, Baldwins have never been a favorite of mine, do these new ones have the really tight tuning pins?  Could anyone speak to the quality?  Does it have one of those goofy painted actions?

Thanks,

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois