[SPAM] Re: faux RPT?

Lance Lafargue lafargue at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 4 09:56:41 MST 2006

At the time, when I had worked so hard to pass the tests and travel to a good testing site and held off advertising before I was sure, it mattered to me.  RPT is all we have, even if most of the public doesn't care (informed ones do, I get asked particularly when they are shopping via phone), of minimal abilities.  If I were a plumber, I'd have whatever credentials were available.  But of course, this a beaten dead horse.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANOS, LTD
LPIANOS.com
lafargue at bellsouth.net