faux RPT?

Robin Blankenship tunerdude at comcast.net
Sat Nov 4 10:16:59 MST 2006

My first thought is that if an individual is going to lie about their purported membership in the Guild, be it the PTG or some other organization, then they probably are doing shabby work as well. The local techs can be especially vigilant about this and let any of the other person's customers/victims be aware when it occurs so that THEY might pursue some legal remedy. That approach, which I have seen myself and know to be effective, will at least slow this person down. Maybe even, hopefully, run them out of town or out of "business".

IMHO

Robin Blankenship