Sonny's Of New York

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Sat Nov 4 05:39:34 MST 2006

Patrick -

>THIS COMBINATION GORGEOUS FURNTIURE PIECE AND FINE INTRUMENT IS FOR
>THE REFINED CONISSEUR OF PIANOS.

If your customer wanted the good piano, they needed to order the
other version...the FINE INSTRUMENT FOR THE REFINED CONNOISSEUR.  An
honest mistake, made by many.  Was this a new or an existing
customer?  If so, did they ask your advice prior to making this
poichase?  One similar such experience (that is, a new call about a
piano bought, long distance, on Ebay) was enough for
me.  POOF!  Suddenly, you're a lawyer!

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY