Samick w/ cracked plate

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Thu Nov 2 06:15:18 MST 2006

So, I got this 20 y/o high gloss walnut case in and was wondering
what the heck to do with it.
As a reminder, here's the pix of the cracks:
http://tinyurl.com/yxzlg8
http://tinyurl.com/sbafw

Would a plate be available for this ~5'10" case?  With so many
individual tie-offs
a new bridge cap is more than likely.

The shank bushings are abysmal but the knuckles might be salvageable
for a relocation job.

I was thinking, remove the plate, and action and sell the case for a
prop; either to some theatrical company, 'model home' decorator or
for display, ebay would dredge up something I sure. Sell
it and then remove the plate.

Suggestions/offers welcome.
--

Regards,