Flushing over-lacquered hammers

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Nov 1 20:32:24 MST 2006

OK...but Use acetone.  I wasn't pointing fingers  BTW. Did I ever tell you
bout the set of original 1920 Steinway hammers I over  needled & then had to
replace.  Hmmm many moons ago. Hey I've made  every mistake a piano geek can
make.  That's why I know so much.   Me  & Joe G.
  Dale

Well, no I'm not the guilty party, but the client is not  willing to foot the
bill for the real solution. So I'm off to explore in the  land of lacquer.

Alan