Yamaha C-7 Key Top ?

BRETT GLASS bgpianoman at email.com
Wed Nov 1 17:42:28 MST 2006

Aloha To All, Wet & Rainy Here . I have a Customer with a C-7 made in
1989 . She teaches piano & the keys are stained from dirty little fingers
. She is about the 3rd owner of this piano so I doubt Yamaha will replace
the tops .

Any ideas about how to clean them and possibly seal them . They look like
they have been sanded down in the past . The teacher takes an eraser to
them and some of it comes off . But it comes right back .

Thanks for your information & tips .

Brett Glass

A Sharp Piano Service Maui

--