opinions on this CA job for loose tuning pins

Don pianotuna at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 12:21:25 MST 2006

Hi,

On pianos that have been previously doped I use a single pass for the
treble pins and a double pass for the wound strings. If I have had the
chance to identify the extra loose pins I do them first, so they receive an
additional "boost" from the CA.

On pianos that are untreated I do two passes on the treble pins and three
on the wound string pins.

At 12:13 PM 11/1/2006 EST, you wrote:
>   Hi List,   with previously  applied traditional pin block tightening
>liquids?   Thanks,   ric No virus found in this incoming message. Checked
>by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.428 / Virus Database: 268.13.21/509 -
>Release Date: 10/31/2006 4:10 PM

Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner