Digital Piano Technicians Journal

Ron Berry ron at berrypiano.com
Wed Nov 1 08:48:07 MST 2006

For members of PTG I have put the Journal in two digital formats. There is
an audio which comes from the tape created by Ben McKlveen for the
visually impaired guys. There is also a pdf which can be view on screen or
printed. There is a delay especially in the audio version because it has to be
read by Ben and then distributed then processed for mp3.

Login to the members area then go to Resources>Digital Resources to find
these. There are also some videos from a Central West Regional of classes
that have been provided by Eben Goresko.

Let me know if you find any of this useful. I like having the audio for my Ipod
in the car.

ron
Ron Berry Piano Service
Indianapolis, IN 46220