Milestone

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Nov 1 08:44:32 MST 2006

Two soundboards at once (concurrently), or two soundboards in a row (one
after the other)? If at the same time, you must have at least four or six
pneumatic presses - and the presses must have interchangeable cauls? Yes?

I usually reserve a full day to rib a board - not that it takes that long of
course. I find that I do lots of other unrelated tasks while glue dries,
etc. I guess I value the luxury of having the time to take a deep breath and
concentrate on what I am doing - maybe I'm just paranoid of screwing
something up.

How many times did you check to be sure that the right rib #1, etc. was
being glued to the correct panel????

This sounds great. Congrats. I'm just trying to picture it. I'm afraid of
what mistakes I would make if I tried it!  ;-)

Terry Farrell