blown out bridge pin

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sat May 27 12:39:51 MDT 2006

Hi William,
If my memory serves me correctly, there is little room to work there even
with the action out. On the one that I did, the keybed needed to be removed
to realy get at things and do a neat job.
Used Epoxy, adding as much wood as possible and yet keep the edge of the
bridge from buzzing against the plate brace. Used a fingernail file to file
excess off. Sort of like dental flossing.
That was over 20 years ago and the piano is still in service at my old band
room.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com