Hypo oiler protection tubes

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Fri May 26 07:01:38 MDT 2006

Hi Greg,

You could take some thin stock - about 1/4" or so and make yourself a little
wooden box insert for your kit.  Doesn't have to be as tall as the
containers, maybe 1/2 to 2/3 the height, with dividers in it (get fancy and
make 'em moveable if you like) ;-]  Probably take an hour or so go make.

Best,
William R. Monroe